Mental Health Support during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- This is a difficult and unsettling time, and if you need mental health support you can call the Beyond Blue Support Service. The free and confidential service is available every day to all Australians online from 3pm to midnight AEST or 24 hours a day by phone on 1300 22 4636.
- The Beyond Blue Online Forums have a dedicated ‘Coping with the Coronavirus outbreak’ section for anyone seeking a safe and anonymous place to discuss their mental health and wellbeing. For practical information and tips, please visit Beyond Blue’s website here
MindSpot Wellbeing Plus Course
- MindSpot offers a ‘Wellbeing Plus’ online course for people 60+ years. It aims to help older adults learn to manage stress, anxiety, worry, low mood and depression. The course was funded by a grant from Beyond Blue.
Here are some general aged care links we think you may find useful:
- My Aged Care
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Human Services
- Dementia Australia
- Elder Rights Advocacy
- Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency
- Office of the Public Advocate
Our View: Lifeview is trusted, respected, consumer focused, inclusive and innovative