Make a difference
At Lifeview our valued volunteers make a substantial contribution to the residents and play an integral part in our success. Volunteer workers complement the great services on offer at Lifeview and are treated as an extended part of the Lifeview family.
The only requirement we ask of you is a willingness to engage with residents and a commitment to our L.I.F.E Principles. Whether it is a bus outing, assisting with one of our themed days, gardening or simply friendship, we think you’ll find your contribution both rewarding and fulfilling.
We believe volunteering is a two-way benefit. At Lifeview you’ll reap the benefits:
- Expand your skills and experience and increase your employability.
- If you are considering undertaking further education (university or similar) volunteering could be a great way to put your chosen career into context and provide on the job experience.
- Connecting with others, meeting new people and building friendships.
- Giving back to the community by helping to improve the lives of residents.
- If you are recently retired or no longer working, volunteering is a great way to share some of your newly found spare time.
Volunteering with Lifeview also provides you with the opportunity to broaden your horizons, make new friends and live the possibilities.
If you would like to find out more or to register your interest in volunteering with us contact us here or call us on 1800 543 384.
"More than 50 volunteers come through the Lifeview doors in any given week to enrich the lives of residents but it takes just one person to make a resident's day. In this case study, we touch on the benefits of volunteering at Lifeview for residents and volunteers. " ...read more
Our View: To be an example of excellence by providing exceptional, inclusive service, whilst creating treasured moments.