Location: Wheelers Hill
- Work close to home in Wheelers Hill
- Permanent Part-time (am and pm shifts)
- Friendly team and great working environment
- Education, training and career opportunities
If love cleaning, keeping things tidy and helping people - then this is the role for you.
An award winning, Rainbow Tick accredited, aged care provider; Lifeview operates four homes in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs. We pride ourselves on not only the care of residents but also the creative and inspiring lifestyle programs we deliver - it’s all about overall quality of life.
This vision is upheld through our four L.I.F.E Principles: Laugh, Integrity, Focus and Engage, which create our culture of social interaction, and enjoyment, within a warm and caring environment.
We are looking for a housekeeping professional to work permanent part-time in our friendly Wheelers Hill home. This role is required to effectively work with fellow staff, residents and their families. The successful applicant will be required to undertake housekeeping duties including but not limited to cleaning and laundry, to a very high standard. We have both am and pm shifts available 7-days per week.
You must have:
- Experience in housekeeping, with the ability to demonstrate safe work practices (essential)
- Previous experience in a large organisation or commercial environment
- Be a team player who enjoys having FUN at work
- A passion for aged care and caring for older Australians
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- A high level of English language skills - reading, writing and verbal communication
- The ability to submit a separate cover letter addressing the above points and CV outlining your experience and availability
You must be prepared to:
- Commit to a one week induction program and any other training requirements
- Commit to a minimum number of shifts per week across a range of hours - mornings, afternoons and weekends
- Successful candidates will be required to provide a current National Police check prior to commencement
Then you can enjoy benefits such as:
- Friendly fun team environment
- Reward and recognition program
- Education and training
- Career opportunities
Please visit our Facebook and Instagram pages to find out more about the programs on offer at Lifeview.
The successful applicant will have the benefit of working with a great group of people whilst having fun. Lifeview is a progressive organisation built on hard work and is proud of its passionate people. If you’d like to work for an organisation that truly values your contribution and you’re ready to make a difference, then forward a cover letter (outlining your experience and why you are a good fit for this role) and your CV via the apply button.
Please note: only short listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. If you do not comply with the application process you will not be considered for this role. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Lifeview as a potential employer.
Lifeview is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all people into its homes. Lifeview is also LGBTI inclusive for residents and staff.
Our View: Lifeview is trusted, respected, consumer focused, inclusive and innovative