Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Night Shift
Location: Chelsea (Victoria)
- Work close to home in Chelsea
- Permanent Part-time Night Shifts (Mon, Tues, Wed + annual leave cover)
- Friendly team and great working environment
- Education, training and career opportunities
Lifeview Argyle Court is a modern, homely residence in bayside Chelsea and is home to 45 residents. Lifeview is a multi-award winning aged care provider and is Rainbow Tick accredited. We operate four aged care homes and pride ourselves on not only the care of residents but also the lifestyle programs we deliver - it’s all about overall quality of life.
This vision is upheld by our four L.I.F.E. Principles: Laugh, Integrity, Focus and Engage, which create our culture of social interaction and enjoyment within a warm and caring environment.
Reporting to the Residential Manager, you will be working closely with your team to build collaborative relationships, prioritise tasks, have superior clinical ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills for accurate documentation. A can do attitude will ensure your success in this role.
You will be:
- Currently registered as a Enrolled Nurse with endorsement, without any notation
- Experience working in aged care in a night duty role is preferred but not mandatory
- All levels of experience in leading and motivating a team of care staff will be considered
- A team player who enjoys having FUN at work
- Passionate about aged care
- Have a current police check and driver’s license
- Commit to up to five full day induction program and any other training requirements as required by the position
- Ability to work across all Lifeview locations should the need arise - Emerald, Chelsea, Wheelers Hill and Cranbourne
- Demonstrated high level of analytical, written and verbal skills
- Ability to write clear and precise English appropriate to residents needs
- Mature outlook with the ability to relate and converse with older people
- Ability and commitment to working as part of the team
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work without supervision
- Experience in supervising staff
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement
- Commitment to professional development
- Ability to work within the culture of Lifeview
- Experience in an aged care setting preferable but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of Electronic documentation systems is preferred but not mandatory
- Understanding of the accreditation standards
- Understanding of Aged Care and associated Legislation
- Knowledge of ACFI and documentation requirements
Then you can enjoy benefits such as:
- Friendly fun team environment
- Reward and recognition program
- Education and training
- Career opportunities
To be considered for this role, you must be willing to commit to our L.I.F.E. Principles, have passion for aged care and demonstrate a person-centred approach.
If you are truly committed to making a difference and want to learn more about our L.I.F.E Principles and the nursing opportunities on offer, then forward a cover letter and your CV via the apply button.
Please note: only short listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Lifeview as a potential employer.
Lifeview is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all people into its homes. Lifeview is also LGBTI friendly for residents and staff.
Our View: Lifeview is trusted, respected, consumer focused, inclusive and innovative